Full-Time | M-F, 8a-5p
Since February, we’ve increased our prescriptions per month by 75%! United Community Pharmacy is a closed-door pharmacy, so the Pharmacy Technician role is more of a sit-down, lower-stress role compared to other settings. We are part of a network of health services that strive to make components of health care as accessible as possible for our clients. We do our part by delivering clients’ medications right to their doorstep.
Certified Pharmacy Technician / CPhT Responsibilities:
- Processing and filling prescriptions
- Work with patient information and records
- Communicate with customers over the phone
- Data entry and other office-related duties
Certified Pharmacy Technician / CPhT Qualifications:
- Current Technician Certification with the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
- Professional communications skills for positive customer interactions
- Prior Pharmacy Technician experience preferred
About United Community Pharmacy:
United Community Pharmacy is a locally-owned pharmacy, serving the Twin Cities Metro Area since 2010. We are one of the few Twin Cities-based pharmacies that deliver to customers in 12 surrounding counties via courier and mail. We strive to bring our clients the right medications at the right time for the right price.